Its now possible to pay your purchase via wire-transfer. If you want to do so, please send an email to wire-transfer@xHarbour.com
You will than receive an email with the instructions to proceed with the purchase. Thank you! 😁
New SQLRDD for Windows downloads are available form your personal xHarbour.com account. The new build includes LIB's for "SQLRDD for xHarbour Builder" and "SQLRDD for xHarbour.org for BCC".
- Fixed error loading CoolBar bands from xfm
- Fixed delay and released memory between selecting controls.
- Fixed IniFile():Write runtime error when file doesn't exist and user has no rights for it.
- Fixed Docking to not to relocate controls in design mode when the host is not visible.
- Added ToolStripContainer:BackColor to allow users to customize a background color for the ToolStrips.
- Added ToolStrip/MenuStrip ForeColor to use in combination with ToolStripContainer:BackColor.
- Forced VXH main toolbar’s background color to the system default to prevent drawing artifacts in some versions.
- Fixed BitmapToRegion transparent color not making transparent the right color.
- Foxed Splash control to pass in the right collors.
-Fixed bug in ObjectTree where clicking an object would expand/contract nodes endlessly.
These new fixes and enhancements are available in the new xHarbour Builder build May 19, 2016.
We have compiled new LIB's for SQLRDD for Windows. The new setup contains new builds for:
Hello xHarbour friends,
A new xHarbour Builder is ready for download from your personal account for all users with an active Update & Service Subscription.
This new build includes new xHarbour Builder build from latest xHarbou.org code. It also includes a new and updated Visual xHarbour build with many fixes and enhancements! It's a must have for all of you who use Visual xHarbour. A whatsnew on Visual xHarbour can be found here: http://www.xHarbour.com/blog/whats-new-in-visual-xharbour-build-364
Support on Visual xHarbour is on our new support NG at:
THANK YOU for all you support and happy coding!
It took a while, but we are VERY happy with the outcome! The new http://www.xHarbour.com is fresh, easy to read and FUN to use!
If you have questions regarding your personal account, please send us and email at support@xHarbour.com. We will make sure all will be OK OK ;-)
Now, enjoy our new website, and please, post any comment you might have. We want to hear from you, whats good, whats bad, what needs improvements, etc.. Its YOUR turn 👍
Thank you for your support!