New binaries for SQLRDD for xHarbour.com and xHarbour.org are available for download from your personal xHarbour.com account.
Binaries for these compilers are ready for download:
This an overview of the databases currently supported by current SQLRDD.
New xHarbour Builder and VXH builds are ready for download from your personal xHarbour.com account.
This is whats new for Visual xHarbour:
Its now possible to pay your purchase via wire-transfer. If you want to do so, please send an email to wire-transfer@xHarbour.com
You will than receive an email with the instructions to proceed with the purchase. Thank you! 😁
New SQLRDD for Windows downloads are available form your personal xHarbour.com account. The new build includes LIB's for "SQLRDD for xHarbour Builder" and "SQLRDD for xHarbour.org for BCC".
- Fixed error loading CoolBar bands from xfm
- Fixed delay and released memory between selecting controls.
- Fixed IniFile():Write runtime error when file doesn't exist and user has no rights for it.
- Fixed Docking to not to relocate controls in design mode when the host is not visible.
- Added ToolStripContainer:BackColor to allow users to customize a background color for the ToolStrips.
- Added ToolStrip/MenuStrip ForeColor to use in combination with ToolStripContainer:BackColor.
- Forced VXH main toolbar’s background color to the system default to prevent drawing artifacts in some versions.
- Fixed BitmapToRegion transparent color not making transparent the right color.
- Foxed Splash control to pass in the right collors.
-Fixed bug in ObjectTree where clicking an object would expand/contract nodes endlessly.